The World Health Organization (WHO) recently declared COVID-19 a global pandemic. Due to the escalation of cases in the United States and rising concerns worldwide, Kloud 7 is taking extra steps to ensure our communities, partners, employees, and users stay safe and healthy.
We know that first and foremost on your mind is making sure you are taking the appropriate precautions to care for yourself, your family, and others around you.
No doubt you are also focused on taking care of your businesses, employees, and customers during this time. We have heard from a lot of our clients in the most recent weeks and days, and I wanted to share the latest from us:
- Our network continues to perform well. We are constantly testing our networking diversity and failover features to ensure uptime and service reliability.
- As part of our ongoing preparedness with respect to the COVID-19 spread, we are activating business continuity plans to periodically test various team’s remote work capabilities. This is done to ensure we maintain service levels and resolution times, regardless of where our teams are physically located.
- We are continuously monitoring quality of our services with tools that reveal voice and data trends, along with performance and capacity reports to help us manage our service.
- We have taken several steps to help ensure the reliability of our critical business processes and supporting infrastructures in order to continue to provide high-quality communication services to you. This includes up-front prevention and mitigation efforts, as well as comprehensive emergency response and recovery plans in the event of a disaster or crisis.
- We’re asking all of our employees, including all who interact with our customers, to take appropriate preventative measures. This includes regular and consistent use of hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray and wipes, increased cleaning and sanitizing for all company-operated vehicles and facilities, and more frequent cleanings for locations in impacted areas of the country.
- We’re also encouraging any employee who does not feel well to stay home, get well, and avoid interacting with customers either in their homes and/or businesses.
Helping the business community:
In an effort to assist our clients in being prepared for the COVID-19 pandemic Kloud 7 is offering our UC-One product suite for all Hosted Voice customers completely free until June 1st, 2020. This feature enhancement provides access to our Mobile, Tablet and Desktop applications to be used in conjunction with your desk phone.
During any work from home scenarios users can use our UC-One applications to maintain seamless business operations and communication with other team members using some of the following key features:
- Instant messaging and presence.
- Voice and Video Collaboration. Each user can host a 40 participant audio conference call or a 15 participant video conference as and when needed.
- Integrations with all major platforms i.e. Microsoft Office 365 and Google G Suite for a single pane of glass view.
In order to get this service activated for your account simply visit the online request form and submit your request for immediate service activation. Please note that we will also provide training and testing as and when required by a user as needed.
For future updates from us on COVID-19 please do not hesitate to visit our website by going to https://kloud7.com/covid-19.