General Voice Services FAQ
Dial 9999 or press the button with the message/envelope symbol.
- Dial 9999 or press the button with the message/envelope symbol.
- Listen to the recording.
- Press 3 to change the voicemail recording.
Check if the DND is enabled. If not, then check the volume from the (-) and (+) buttons on the phone.
Check the volume of the phone and increase it pressing the (+) button at the bottom of the phone.
- Press "Home" button on your phone.
- Go to "Directories" and select "Contact Directory".
- Select "Add (+)".
- In "First Name" tab, type "First Name" using your keypad.
- In "Last Name" tab, type "Last Name" using your keypad.
- In the "Contacts" field, type “*number or extension".
- Hit "Save", and you should be able to see on phone screen.
Open up ticket and send us the call flow so that we can implement it.
- Receive the call
- Press transfer button and dial the extension where you want to transfer the call.
- Open the call log
- Press the “More” button and clear all call logs.
Fax Services FAQ
You must enter the full 10-digit phone number you intend to send the fax to, even when sending to local numbers. Ex. (123) 456-7891
We retain any faxes that cannot be delivered to your office for 7 days. If you have any fax-related issues, contact Kloud 7 support and we can resend the faxes to you in minutes.
Account Management & Sales FAQ
Your account manager can assist you with any account level changes. If you are not sure who your account manager is or need assistance from a manager, call 844-855-6837 (option #1) and a Kloud 7 representative will assist you.
General Support FAQ
- We provide two means of support: ticketing and phone support.
- Tickets are created by sending an email with a detailed description of your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org. A support representative will respond to your request within minutes or call you directly to fulfill your request.
- You can also call our support team at 844-855-6837 (option #2). Kloud 7 creates a support ticket for phone support requests to ensure the highest quality of service for our customers.
We provide remote support and onsite support for our customers. The type of support provided is dependent on the nature and severity of the issue.
At no additional charge, a portal can be set up for your company to monitor all support requests between your company and Kloud 7. You can see all open, pending and resolved issues. Managers and business owners can be set up to see tickets opened by all employees. Employees can be set up to only see the status of their tickets. The support portal is not required to use support ticketing with Kloud 7, but serves to provide a more organized overview of all support-related inquiries.
Account & Billing FAQ
We accept checks by mail, electronic checks (ACH) and all major credit cards.
Yes. At no charge, we offer a self-service billing portal that can be used to make credit card payments and download historical invoices. You can also see the status of your account balance.
No additional fees are charged to pay with a credit card.
- Checks are accepted when sent by mail to: Kloud 7, LLC P.O. Box 932083 Atlanta, GA 31193-208
- Electronic checks (ACH) or credit cards payments need to be handled directly by our billing department by calling 844-855-6837 option #3 or sending an email to email@example.com to open a billing service ticket.
Automatic recurring payments can be set up with electronic checking (ACH) or credit cards. To provide the highest level of security, the set up of automatic payments of any type is handled directly by our billing department by calling 844-855-6837 (option #3) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to open a billing service ticket.