Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
The core objective for an Account Manager is to generate compatible leads and convert leads into customers. A creative and highly self-motivated individual is sought to effectively fill this role. The position will require research of businesses in an assigned market to pinpoint leads which are candidates for services offered by Kloud 7. Phone conferences and in person meetings with leads will drive customer-business relationships and convey the concepts of the technology solution to an applicable audience. Sales engineers will supplement the Account Manager role to bridge the gap in technical discussions. Account Managers will be responsible for continual management of client accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and promote new services to existing customers.
Responsibilities and Position Objectives
- Research and develop leads in new and existing markets.
- Converting leads into customers (cold calling – customer visits).
- Attendance to business networking events:
- Social Networking Events
- Business Networking Events
- Provide technical product demonstrations.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry partners.
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or sales oriented field.
- Minimum of three years of work experience in sales. Telecommunication sales experience is preferred.
Required Technical Skills
- Superior customer service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Proficient with popular CRM platforms.
- Must work well within a team environment.
- Ability to present ideas in varying levels of technical language.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- High energy level and positive attitude.
- Enthusiasm for success.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative work environment.
- Local and long distance traveling to meet with leads and existing customers.
- Office work to conduct research for leads.
- Occasional early and late hours when necessary.
- This position reports to the Sales Director.
- Encouraged to develop sales strategy.
- Quarterly incentive driven sales goals and commission structure.
Compensation Salary Structure
- This position has a base salary + commission structure + annual bonus.